- All types of ship repairs, maintenance and construction
- The repair of diesel engines parts
- The repair of electric equipment and machinery
- The production of spare parts for vessels and machines, using up-to-date equipment
- The production of metal constructions
- Casting, forging and punching of non-ferrous metals and steel and iron
G.G. Rom operates from Haifa, one of the Israel's largest ports. Our dedication to keeping vessels from being delayed in port is remarkable. Ships can't afford to delay their sailings, even for repairs. That's why we are available on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year. G.G. Rom carries out between 1,000 and 1,500 repairs annually on-board various types of vessels. We are able to offer all-round ship repair service, speed, reliability and cost-efficiency.